KSBM Infotech Pvt Ltd offers a popular and exciting Rummy game platform that attracts many players in India. If you are new to Rummy or to the KSBM Infotech platform, this guide will provide a step-by-step overview of how to play Rummy on KSBM Infotech.
- Registration: The first step is to register with KSBM Infotech and create an account. This will allow you to access the Rummy game and start playing.
- Game Selection: Once you have created an account, you can select the Rummy game you want to play. KSBM Infotech offers a variety of games, including Points Rummy, Pool Rummy, and Deals Rummy.
- Game Lobby: After selecting your game, you will be taken to the game lobby. Here, you can see the list of active players, the entry fee, the prize pool, and the number of seats available at the table.
- Table Selection: Once you have chosen your game and entered the lobby, you can select the table you want to play at. Each table has a different entry fee, prize pool, and number of seats.
- Game Start: Once you have selected a table and the required number of players have joined, the game will start. The dealer will deal 13 cards to each player, and the remaining cards will be placed face down on the table to form the stock pile.
- Gameplay: The game starts with the player to the left of the dealer drawing a card from the stock pile or the discard pile. The player then tries to form sets and sequences of cards in their hand.
- Melding: Once a player has formed the required sets and sequences in their hand, they can declare their hand by placing the cards face up on the table. This is called melding. The player who melds their hand first wins the game.
- Scoring: The scoring is based on the points of the cards that the player has not been able to meld. Face cards like Kings, Queens, and Jacks are worth 10 points each, while Ace is worth 1 point. The numbered cards are worth their face value. The player with the lowest score at the end of the game wins.
- Jokers: In Rummy, there are two types of jokers – printed jokers and wild jokers. Printed jokers are the cards that have joker printed on them, while wild jokers are the cards that are randomly selected as jokers at the beginning of the game. Jokers can be used as substitutes for any card to form sets and sequences.
- Knocking: If a player feels that they have formed the required sets and sequences but are unable to meld their hand, they can choose to knock. This means that they will lay their cards face down on the table and let the other players meld their hands. If the knocking player’s score is lower than the other players, they win. If not, they lose.
Playing Rummy on KSBM Infotech is a fun and exciting experience. By following these simple steps, you can start playing Rummy and improving your game. KSBM Infotech offers a user-friendly interface and a variety of games, making it easy for players to get started and find the game that suits them best.